Priced at $351.00
Knitterati is back for a third time in 2019! 25 12" squares, 25 top designers, and 27 balls of Cascade 220 Superwash Merino come together to result in 1 gorgeous and generously sized afghan! This KAL will begin in September of 2019. This design is a free pattern, if you sign up for Cascade's newsletter - to participate, sign up for their newsletter and purchase one of our Cascade 220 Superwash Merino Kits for the lapghan!
- Find videos here!
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, cable needle, 4.5 mm crochet hook.
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm): set of dpns, 32" circular, 24" circular or straight ; US Size 6 (4 mm): set of dpns, 24" circular or straight, US Size 8 (5 mm): 24" circular or straight
- Note: Not every square will require the above list of needles. The above list includes required sizes for all squares.
Choose from six colorways, or create your own custom afghan! The three colorways from Cascade are Teal, Olive, and Red. The team here at Jimmy Beans has come up with another THREE (!) colorways for your choosing which are Tulipwood, Perfectly Purple, and Glorious Greys.
Want to create your own colorway? Here's how to do it!
- Visit the Cascade 220 Superwash Merino palette here on our site
- To get a similar look as shown in the suggested colorways, choose five different yarn colors that range from dark to light in value
- Order 7 skeins of color A (darkest color), 8 skeins of color B, 6 skeins of color C, 4 skeins of color D, and 2 skeins of color E (lightest color) - for a total of 27 skeins
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits