The Cascade Yarns Knitterati Gradient Lapghan Knit-Along!
Twelfth Square Instructional Video
Bookmark this page! Each Knitterati square released will have an accompanying video posted right here, and we'll keep all the older tutorials on this page as well for easy reference! Previous square instructions are embedded lower on this page. Happy Knitting!!
The wildly popular Knit-Along from Cascade Yarns is back for a second year, and our excitement is off the charts! This year's Knit-Along, back by popular demand, is sure to make your knitting needles [figuratively] smile. Launching at Vogue Knitting Live in Chicago on March 9th, squares will be released every 3 weeks via Cascade Yarns newsletter. Be sure to sign-up for their newsletter, so you don't miss the release of the first square! There's no deadline to join, so please jump in anytime!
The details: 16 squares, 16 top designers, and 20 balls of Cascade 220 Superwash Merino, all resulting in a radiant, gradient lapghan! As the cherry on top of this yarny sundae, Jimmy Beans will be releasing instructional videos that coincide with the release of each square! Every time Cascade releases a square, we'll publish an accompanying video right here on this page! These videos will introduce (or reintroduce, if you've used them before!) you to all of the techniques that you will need to use, in order to complete the square.
With two color options, Original and Alternate, there's something for everyone! The Original Gradient kits include purple, grey, blue, and green tones. The Alternate Gradient kits include pink, gold, blue, and green tones. Both color options are gorgeous, and the difference is subtle!
Top 5 Reasons Why We Love The Cascade Yarns Knitterati Gradient Lapghan Kit
1. Instructionals! Don't you hate it when you are working on a project, but you haven't learned/can't remember a technique? We've got you covered with 16 instructional videos!
2. Portable! The squares are 12" in size, making them perfect for knitting on-the-go!
3. Gradient! We love anything that fades color tones into one another!
4. Designers! We love that we get a sampling of 16 different designers' work in one cohesive project!
5. Yarn! The Cascade 220 Superwash Merino is so squishy and soft - we can't wait to curl up with our completed lapghan on a cozy afternoon!