Priced at $46.00
From Marin Melchior, designer of the uber popular Butterfly Shawl comes the Butterfly Cowl! This is a little sampler of the Butterfly/Papillon Shawl pattern, perfect for dipping your toes into the techniques used in the shawl. This cowl was designed to be a fun, wearable piece of art. It uses VERY little yarn, only about 100 yds of the main color and 80 yards of the contrast color!
- Designed by Marin Melchior
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Finished Measurements: 18" circumference at neck edge, 9" deep at center front
- Gauge: 26 sts x 44 rows = 4" in garter stitch after blocking.
- Needles: US Size 2 (2.75 mm) 32" circular (for magic loop method) is required but not included
- 1 skein of Urth Yarns Uneek Sock (MC) & 1 skein of Malabrigo Sock (CC) are required
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits