Priced at $72.50
Taken from: MarinJa Knits "Butterfly/Papillon" - A lovely short row shawl that looks like the wings of a butterfly. Pair a self-striping yarn with a solid for a gorgeous work of art! The pattern uses 762 yards of the main color and 420 yards of the contrasting color.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by MarinJa Knits.
- Size US 4 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 16 rows over 4".
- Colors Shown: Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering 3007 and Harvest Fingering Buckthorn. We do not currently carry Harvest Fingering. We recommend using Malabrigo Sock as a substitute.