These beverage coozies (koozies? cozies? How do you spell it??!) have knit and crochet versions, and a plethora of embellishment options. Follow the charts, or use them as inspiration and come up with your own unique coozie! Embellishment techniques include duplicate stitch, faux french knots, applied slip stitch crochet, and the simple, yet mighty running stitch. Shown on beverage cans, these coozies will also work on bottles. Hand make these for your dad, for yourself, or for anyone who enjoys a cold one.
- Cascade 220 Yarn - 9543 Midnight (MC) - 20 yds, 16344 Vinci (MC) - 20 yds
- Cascade 220 Yarn - 8892 Azure (CC) , 8505 White (CC), 1006 Sky Blue (CC), 9465B Burnt Orange (CC), 7827 Goldenrod (CCs) - small amounts
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) set of dpns or size needed to obtain gauge
- US Size G-6 (4 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle, leather tag (optional)