Jimmy Beans Wool is hosting its Biggest Sale of the Year over TWO days from Friday February 17th to Saturday February 18th at 891 Trademark Drive. The store will be open its typical hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. over the two days.
"There's always a running joke that knitters & crocheters are like squirrels! We like to keep all our odds & ends stashed away for a rainy day," said Aiyana Hernandez, retail manager at Jimmy Beans Wool.
"But we really need to make room for new kits, yarn, & more in our warehouse, so that's why we're hosting the Biggest Sale of the Year. Some of the items are priced at 50% off," she added.
The whole warehouse will also be open to the public for shopping with tables set up for customers to easily peruse & shop discounted items.
Additionally, a special free giveaway will be handed out at the door for the first 100 customers who enter on both days.
"Our hope is everyone finds a good bargain on yarn or della Q bag and we clear out some room in our space for the upcoming year for new, exciting things," Hernandez said.
The Biggest Sale of the Year will feature:
- Finished knit and crochet sample items
- An additional Silent Auction will be held for the high-quality hand-made knit shawls
- Special 2022 Kits (Schmoopie Beanie, Shark Kit, Dad kits, WW cowl)
- Discounted della Q Sample items
- della Q Aprons
- della Q Standing Needle Cases
- For the first time ever Reno Rafter One Of A Kinds
- One of A Kind Madelinetosh yarns in a variety of bases (Vintage, TML, bare bundles, Tosh Mo Light)
- Madelinetosh TML + Tweed
- Mini Madelinetosh Skeins (slightly less yardage than a Unicorn Tail)
- Feza Yarns
- Jimmy Beans Wool Toilet Paper
- Berroco Topaz
- Handspun Hope Yarns
- Rowan Selects Chunky Twist
- Universal Minou
- Cascade yarns in a variety of bases
For more information, contact: Aiyana Hernandez, 775-827-9276
About Jimmy Beans Wool: At the downturn of the dotcom boom, former Silicon Valley engineers Laura and Doug Zander moved to the mountains and opened up a tiny yarn shop in Truckee, California. Jimmy, as Laura is lovingly known, sold coffee alongside the wool (hence the Beans in the name) and Jimmy Beans Wool was born. In 2004, the company settled down in Reno, Nevada where they currently reside today. They occupy an expansive 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse, are considered one of the country's leading destination yarn shops, employ 35 team members, and have built a loyal following and impressive online presence. Along with yarn, Jimmy Beans also provides consumers the most innovative crafting products and accessories, recently acquiring Madelinetosh and della Q, two beloved companies amongst knitters, crocheters, and makers. Jimmy Beans will continue to develop products under their patent pending Jimmy's SmartStix, plus hooks, needles, and notions.