Our very own Sandy stars in this knitting instructional article about how to pre-string beads on your yarn. We hope you enjoy it!
1. Thread common sewing needle with thread.
2. Tie a knot using both ends of the thread.
3. Open the 2 threads and roll the knot half way up towards the needle.
4. Put the yarn through the loop that is created when you open the thread.
5. Make sure to have a long enough tail and load up the needle with a few beads sliding them down onto the yarn.
6. Push them down on the yarn and pull them up as you need to place them.
Posted by Laura of Jimmy Beans Wool
We hope you enjoy this article! This article and the associated photos are only for personal non-commercial use and are not for resale. All rights reserved. Permission granted by Jimmy Beans Wool and myKnitting.com to copy and share this article for non-commercial personal use. Users do not have permission to display on any retail or wholesale website other than www.JimmyBeansWool.com and www.myknitting.com without express permission from Jimmy Beans Wool.