Priced at $20.25
These fingerless mitts are worked from the cuff in the round in all over 1x1 twisted rib. Teeny tiny cables twist around the hand for a cool effect. Just one skein of luxurious Woolfolk Tynd is all it takes for this giftable pair!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Ainur Berkimbayeva
- You can download Vejle from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 2 (2.5 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, waste yarn, removable markers
- Finished Measurements: 6.75" circumference x 13" long (note: mitts are very stretchy and can fit a wide variety of hand sizes)
- Gauge: 33 sts x 38 rounds = 4" in 1x1 twisted ribbing
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Sno. 1 skein required.