Priced at $36.00
This hat is an imposter! What looks like possibly a slip-stitch check pattern is merely our friend garter stitch worked in two colors. The combination of subtlety and yarn construction makes for an easy to knit, yet complex looking fabric. Decreases are worked in just one color, creating graphic contrasting lines at the crown.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 10 (6 mm): 16" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, markers
- Size: One size to fit an adult M/L head
- Finished Measurements: 18" circumference, unstretched
- Gauge: 16 sts x 25 rows = 4" in garter stitch
- Yarn shown is Luft in color no. L6 & L13. 1 skein of each color is required.