Priced at $121.50
Skala is worked flat from the tip to the wide edge. The twisty-turny stitch pattern is a blast to knit! But please note that it's in chart form only. This oversized triangle can be worn in so many ways. Grab your favorite shade of Tynd and get going!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Melanie Berg
- You can download Skala from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan 82", Depth 30.5"
- Gauge: 26 sts x 38 rows = 4" in garter stitch
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Tynd in color 01. 6 skeins are required.
Add to Cart