Priced from $120.00 to $180.00
Ren is the reason you're looking for to knit with Woolfolk's Sno yarn! The marled nature of the yarn is beautiful in this understated sweater, which is a great project for beginners, by the way! Body and sleeves are knit flat from the bottom in stockinette stitch with ribbed edges. Though this sweater is shown modeled on a woman, this is a great sweater for men, too!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Sizes 3 (3.25 mm) & 4 (3.5 mm) straight or 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Removable stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38 (42, 46, 50, 54, 58)"; intended to fit with 4-8" of positive ease
- Gauge: 24 sts x 36 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Yarn shown is Sno in color no. 00 + 27. 6 (7, 8, 8, 9, 9) skeins are required.