Priced from $202.50 to $283.50
Through the magic of simple increases and decreases (no cables here!), 2x2 rib stitches appear to cross over each other for a simple but effective look. The body is worked flat from the bottom up; sleeves are worked by picking up stitches from the seamed body, shaping the cap with short-rows, and then knitting to the cuff, flat. This cool twist (pun intended!) on a classic ribbed sweater is wearable and beautiful in Woolfolk Far.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Sizes 5 (3.75 mm), 6 (4 mm), and 8 (5 mm): straight or 24" circular; US Size 6 (4 mm): 16" circular needle are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, removable stitch markers, stitch holders
- Finished Bust: 38 (40.5, 43.5, 46.5, 49.5, 52.5)", shown in size 43.5"
- Gauge: 22 sts x 27 rows = 4" in 2x2 rib on largest needle
- Yarn shown is Far in color 03. 10 (10, 11, 12, 13, 14) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit