Priced from $182.50 to $346.75
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #9 - 1833 "Ramsay" - Classic in the boxy shape and large cables, the close-fitting sleeves add an element of balance! The body is worked flat and in pieces with the shoulders being shaped with wrap and turn short rows, then the shoulders are joined with a 3-needle bind off.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Whitney Hayward.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34.75 (38.75, 42.75, 45.75, 49.75, 53.75, 57.75, 60.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Luft in the shade L9 Eggplant.