Priced from $40.50 to $60.75
This adorably pointy topper works up in no time with two different but equally scrumptious yarns from Woolfolk. Fingering weight Sno & worsted weight Far make for a soft and beautiful fabric that feels amazing on your skin! Using just knit, purl, and simple decreases, this is a great beginner project.
- Designed by the Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16"circular + dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: 16 (17.25)" circumference x 10.25 (13. 75)" tall, unstretched
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 28 rows = 4" inches 2x2 ribbing with both yarns held together
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Sno in colors 21+30 or 13+31 & Far in colors 30 or 31. 1 (1) skein Sno color & 1 (2) skeins Far are required
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits