Priced at $160.00
Asymmetrical sections of texture and triangle lace combine to make Mirkfallon, a rectangular wrap with a clean, modern style.
The generous dimension lets you wear it countless different ways, and you can even use a shawl pin or closure as an elegant way to keep the shawl sitting nicely around the shoulders.
The beautiful marled yarn, Woolfolk Snø, adds just the right amount of depth to this design.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Melanie Berg
- You can download Mirkfallon from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 2.5 (3 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 34" wide x 68" long
- Gauge: 26 sts x 36 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Sno color 01+24. 8 skeins are required.