Priced from $61.20 to $142.80
Taken from: Woolfolk Stra Collection II - "Glide" - Everyone needs a staple tank top in their wardrobe, don't they!? The best part about this piece is that it's able to be worn through sweltering heat as well as the autumn chills (just remember to layer)! Easily dressed up or down, this tank is worked from the top down and is reversible, using a Russian join!
- Designed by The Woolfolk Design Team.
- Size US US 6 - 4.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9).
- Finished Measurements: 33.5 (37.5, 41.5, 45, 49)(53, 57.5, 61.5, 65)" bust circumference Shown in size 2 with +3.5" and +6".
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Stra.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit