Priced at $40.00
This all-over ribbed mitt is generously long, almost a glorified armwarmer! However, this pattern is extremely straightforward, and is easy to adapt to whatever arm and hand length suits you! A great beginner project, this is also a wonderful opportunity to simply knit with a gloriously soft and decadent yarn, Tynd. This pair would also look amazing in Tynd's marled cousin, Sno!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- You can download Fure from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Sizes 1 (2.25 mm) & 2 (2.75 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: Circumference 8 (9)"; Length 19 (13.25)"
- Gauge: 32 sts x 46 rows = 4" in ribbing pattern with larger needle
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Tynd in color 08. Sno also makes a wonderful substitute! 2 skeins of either yarn are required.