Priced from $180.00 to $220.00
Knit the softest sweater of your life using Woolfolk's Far yarn! This versatile raglan sweater is knit in pieces and seamed, giving structure to this timeless piece. A chain rib stitch accentuates hem, cuffs, collar, and graphic raglan lines.
- Designed by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- You can download Flet from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.50 mm) 24" circular needle is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Size G (4mm) crochet hook, tapestry needle, stitch holders
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40 (44, 48.5, 52)" bust; Shown in size 40" with 6" of positive ease
- Gauge: 19 sts x 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Far in color 02. 9 (10, 10, 11) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits