Priced at $160.00
A diminishing plaid pattern is easier than it looks! Tynd is simply knit in stripes, with purled "channels" indicating vertical lines. These lines are formed with slip stitch crochet after the shawl is complete. The plaid not only grows in width - the actual width of the scarf does, too, making this a multi-faceted asymmetric piece! This unique accessory will be the focal point of any outfit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- You can download Bygge from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, size F (3.75mm) crochet hook
- Finished Measurements: 7.5" wide at narrow end, 37.5" wide at wide end, 72" long
- Gauge: 20 sts x 32 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Tynd in colors 04 (MC) & 02 (CC). 6 skeins of MC & 2 skeins of CC are required.
- Please note that color 04 is discontinued, and color 16 makes a great substitute.