Priced from $344.25 to $506.25
Two delicious Woolfolk yarns are held together in this staple sweater - Far & Sno. Two contrasting shades create an interesting marled effect. If you prefer a more solid looking fabric, just pick two colors that are similar to one another. Don't worry about exactly matching colors - when held together, they'll blend!
Birk is worked in one piece to the underarm, then divided and fronts and back worked separately to the shoulder. This is the cardigan you'll reach for time and again throughout the cooler months!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- You can download Birk from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Sizes 8 (5 mm) & 9 (5.5 mm) 24" circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn, stitch holders, Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook, 8 (8, 8.5, 8.5, 9)" of .5" wide grosgrain ribbon or twill tape, Sewing needle and thread
- Finished Bust Measurements: 43 (47, 51, 55, 59)
- Gauge: 16 sts x 25 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with one strand of each yarn held together and larger needle
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Far in color 1 & Sno in color 1+15. 11 (13, 14, 15, 16) skeins of Far & 6 (7, 8, 8, 9) skeins of Sno are required.
Colors Available in this Kit