Priced from $200.75 to $401.50
The Kaffee pullover, both modern and classic at the same time, is knit in Woolfolk Luft, a bulky weight merino/cotton blended chainette yarn.
This is a stylish combination of cardigan and sweater, with a sailor collar in a moss rib stitch. The cuffs are in stockinette stitch and hemmed for good mea- sure. The pieces are knit separately, joined with the three-needle bind-off at the shoulders and seamed on the side. Then provisional stitches are picked up for the bottom hem and knitted down. Choose the size with 6-10" of positive ease.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Annette Caughman
- Needles: US 9 (5.5 mm) 32" circular needle and set of dpns, and US 8 (5 mm) 32" circular needle and set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, locking stitch markers, holders or waste yarn, crochet hook for provisional cast-on
- Size: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Measurements: 38 (42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66)" bust circumference. Choose size with 6-10" of positive ease. Shown in size 2 with +8" ease.
- Gauge: 16 sts x 24 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch on larger needles, blocked.
- Shown in Woolfolk Luft (55% 100% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino®, 45% organic pima cotton, L16 colorway. 11 (12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit