Priced from $91.50 to $106.00
From designer Marin Melchior: This piece is not difficult but requires patience and attention- and offers the BIG reward of a unique look. If you are able to Knit & Purl you CAN do this. It is much simpler than the Butterfly Shawl but has similarities.
If you are new to short rows, please try starting and seeing if it makes sense as you knit. It probably will not by just looking at the pattern, or pre-reading the pattern.
Seeing it as you knit really helps it make sense as to what is going on- JUMP in, try it, have confidence.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Marin Melchior
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 15 stitch markers, tapestry needle, small crochet hook or smaller needle for tight bind-off, a GREAT shawl pin!
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 37" high x 50" wide after light blocking
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches pattern after light blocking
- Multicolored version is shown in Uneek Cotton #1078 (A) & #1081 (B). 3 skeins of each color are required.
- Solid colored version is shown in worsted weight superwash merino. We recommend Cascade 220 Superwash Merino! 4 skeins of A (Black), 3 skeins of B (white), & 1 skein of accent (red) are required.