Priced at $52.00
This design is available for purchase from Ambah O'Brien's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Jacinta means "beautiful" and its colour changes resemble the spring-blooming hyacinths that are lush with fragrance. The all-over textured lace pattern is perfect for speckles, gradients, or solids, and the resulting asymmetrical triangle is easily adapted for more or less length. Completely reversible, Jacinta is a perfect, uncomplicated accessory that will be a welcome addition to any wardrobe from autumn to spring. Choose between written and charted instructions."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Ambah O'Brien's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 84"/213.5 cm, Depth - 20.5"/52 cm, after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering, color unknown.