Priced from $52.00 to $130.00
This adorable cardigan is like a piece of art! The sleeves and neck are knit from the top down using raglan shaping. After the sleeves are bound-off, stitches are picked up for the fronts along the sides of the sleeves. It's a cool construction that results in biased fronts and super stripey goodness.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Opening stitch markers and a tapestry needle. (Optional: Decorative pin or snap closure)
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: XX (XX, XX, XX, XX)" after blocking
- Gauge: Bust: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48)" / 81.5 (91.5, 101.5, 112, 122)cm
Length: 15.5 (17.25, 18.5, 20.25, 21.5)" / 39.5 (44, 47, 51.5, 54.5) cm)
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Worsted in color 4007.
Colors Available in this Kit