Priced from $110.00 to $137.50
Are you ready to go on an adventure? A brioche and lace and slip stitch adventure? Then you've found your shawl! Choose between a two-color smaller version, or a three-color larger version, both using Monokrom Worsted.
The Maya shawl begins as a triangle. Then, an extension is added to one side to make a trapezoid shape that is both unique, but also easy to wear!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Serpil Aydinay
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 removable stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Small (Large)
- Finished Measurements: 17.5 (22.5)" wide x 80 (80)" long (along longest side)
- Gauge: 26 sts and 30 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Monokrom Worsted. Smaller size shown uses colors 4064 (2 skeins) + 4053 (2 skeins).
Larger size shown uses colors 4065 (2 skeins) + 4056 (2 skeins) + 4060 (1 skein)