Priced at $27.50
One skein project alert! This gorgeous lace cowl uses just a single skein of self-striping Uneek Worsted, glorious in all it's color! The simple repeating lace pattern uses basic stitches in a repeat that's both intuitive and fun to knit. You won't be able to knit just one of these stunning accessories!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Catherine Salter Bayar
- US Size 10 (6 mm) 16" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One
- Finished Measurements: 30" cicumference x 9.5" height
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Uneek Worsted in color 4018. 1 skein is required.