Priced from $35.00 to $70.00
This design is a free pattern from the Tin Can Knits website - The Barley Light Hat is a super simple hat that is perfect for beginners. Knit in the luxuriouly soft Kashmir Mono, you won't want to take it off your head!
Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 2 and 4 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: baby (toddler, child, adult SM, adult L)
- Finished Measurements: fits head 16 (17.5, 19, 21, 23)" around.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in stockinette.