Priced at $102.00
Taken from: Vogue Knitting '18/19 Winter "Brioche Shawl" - Urth Yarns in Uneek Worsted and Harvest Worsted provide a rustic, natural colorway for Ewing's kite-shaped brioche shawl. Worked in two-color reversible brioche, it begins with just three stitches and increases in the center up to the top of the shawl before all stitches are bound off.
You don't have to pick outrageous colorways to make hand-dyes work. Just pair your choice with a solid color to tone down the original effect!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Designed by Vanessa Ewing.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Width 48", Length 54", after blocking.
- Gauge: 11 sts and 36 rows = 4".
- Yarn Shown: Urth Harvest Worsted Grape Leaf and Urth Uneek Worsted #4001.