Priced from $137.50 to $220.00
Ready for an explosion of color!? This bottom-up raglan sweater combines two great yarns from Urth - self-striping Uneek and more subtle Monokrom - both in DK weights. This sweater is easier than you think, worked mostly in stockinette stitch. The yoke and sleeves feature a single repeat of a stranded pattern, but the stitchwork is otherwise very straightforward!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed byKirsten Nyboe
- US Size 6 (3.5 mm) 32" circular needle & set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust: 37.5 (41.25, 45, 48.75, 52.5, 56.25)"
- Gauge: 21 sts and 30 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in color combos Uneek DK 6003 (MC1) + Monokrom DK 6056 (MC2) and Uneek DK 6015 (MC1) + Monokrom DK 6062 (MC2). 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins MC1 & 2 (2, 2, 2, 3, 3) skeins MC2 are required.
Colors Available in this Kit