Priced at $60.00
If you've got a free afternoon, then you have plenty of time to make this cowl! Two beautiful skeins of Urth change color simultaneously - one colorful, and one monochromatic - to create a stunning effect. The combination of slipped stitches and a simple welting pattern create a fabric that doesn't curl, and that has just the right amount of pizazz! This cowl can be buttoned and worn in different ways to compliment any outfit or coat.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- Needle: US Size 13 (9 mm) 24" circular or straight is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, three 1.5" buttons.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 12" wide x 27.5" long
- Gauge: 11.5 sts x 17 rows = 4" in Slipped Welting pattern.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Monokrom Chunky #5064 & Uneek Chunky #5003. 1 skein of each color is required,