Priced at $27.50
Taken from: Catherine Salter Bayar's Ravelry - "Emirgan" - Have you ever seen a cozier-looking cowl?! We had the pleasure of receiving it in our Urth Yarns trunk show, and we couldn't have been more excited to see it!
This project uses just one skein of the sumptuous strings of Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering! This design is a simple tube of reversible 3x3 rib, inspired by the tulip beds in Istanbul's Emirgan Park! One end of this cowl features an overlapping flower stem I-cord to create a whimsical border, which is just elevated with the self-patterning colors of Urth Yarns!
This design is great for all seasons, but especially in the rainier months, as you can double this cowl as a hood for those unexpected showers!
- Designed by Catherine Salter Bayar.
- Size US 6 - 4.0 mm needles (or size neede to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: One: 75" [190.5cm] long x 18½" [47cm] wide.
- Gauge: 14"/36cm high, 16"/42cm wide circumference unstretched, 39"/100cm circumference fully stretched.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits