Priced at $52.00
Don't let this scarf fool you - you don't have to change colors in this scarf. The magic of self-striping Uneek Fingering does all of the work for you! Well, almost :) A blown-up large scale chevron shows off the yarn beautifully and the pattern is easy to memorize. This is a perfect project for a beginner looking to move past the basics!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Size: 61"/154 cm along selvedge edge x 12"/30.5 cm wide.
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in Pattern Stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering in color 3020.