Priced from $26.50 to $53.00
Polished twisted rib columns flow into a simple diagonal eyelet stitch to create a matching hat & cowl set. Using just one skein of Harvest Worsted each for Hat & Cowl, the Blossom set is a quick knit with a timeless and impressive result!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Serpil Aydinay/li>
- US Sizes 4 (3.5 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm): 16" circular and set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One
- Finished Measurements: Hat circumference: 22"; Cowl circumference: 24"
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rnds = 4"/10 cm in pattern stitch using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Harvest Worsted in the color Hazelnut. 1 skein each for Hat & Cowl are required.