Priced at $26.00
Your little one will be so excited to wear this colorful cardigan! Crocheted in self-striping Uneek Fingering, this uniquely (Uneek-ly?) made piece consists entirely of hexagons. And the best part - there's an adult version too, so you can make a matching family of these babies!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 2.25 mm (B) hooks (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Split stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Baby. One size fits most.
- Finished Measurements: Bodice: 8.25"/21 cm wide at underarm, 10"/25 cm long
Sleeve Length: 5"/12.5 cm at underarm
Armhole Depth: 3.5"/9 cm
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches in Dc.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering in color 3004.