Priced at $60.00
Available as a free PDF download from Michele C. Meadows' Ravelry "Winter is Cowling" - A simple and stylish garment made from a squishy yarn is what dreams are made of! This cute cowl is made with a jumbo yarn, making it a quick knit for an essential wintery accessory. You can wear this item as a tube, or you can leave a button undone to transform it into a split cowl!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Michele C. Meadows.
- Size US 15 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 3 wooden buttons approx. 1.5" diameter.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 14" x 26" after blocking.
- Gauge: 8 stitches and 13 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Uneek Chunky.