Priced from $48.00 to $120.00
Never have a yarn and pattern been better matched than in this glorious entrelac throw! First, the beginning row of triangles is knit in one colorway of Major. Then, a second coordinating color is introduced for the first row of squares. Ready to learn something new - you can do it!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this project on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 10.5 (6.5 mm) - 32" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: Length: 42 (69)" x Width: 31¼ (50½)"
, after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major - 2 (5) skeins each of 2 different colors; shown in 117 Graphite & 104 Pebbles