Priced from $61.10 to $144.60
Part of the Universal Yarn Colorburst Chroma Collection: Oversized AND graphic? Sign. Us. Up! Perfect for layering over any outfit, this sweater has a unique silhouette, being able to be worn open or closed with a belt. The versatile nature of this cardigan makes for a fun knit that can be worn lounding around the house with your feet up or on a night on the town, bundling up and staying nice and cozy!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Rachel Brockman.
- Size US 5 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, removable stitch markers, stitch holder or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Measurements: Bust: (with fronts overlapping): 35 (39, 43, 47, 51, 55, 59, 63, 67)", Length: 25.75 (26.25, 26.75, 27.75, 28.25, 28.75, 29.75, 30.25, 30.75)"
- Gauge: 24 sts x 32 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch (St st) with larger ndl.
- Color shown is Universal Yarn Colorburst in the shade 112 Romance and Universal Yarn Deluxe DK Superwash in the shade 846 Mulberry Heather but Cascade 220 Superwash is a great substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit