Priced from $19.00 to $38.00
This dress is an adorable, vibrantly colored addition to the wardrobe of any little one in your life. Allow self-shading Bamboo Pop Sock to shine so you can simply focus on the stitchwork. The skirt of this dress is worked in the round from the bottom up to the underarms. Then, the upper body is worked flat. A cute, buttoned tab on the shoulder ensures this piece is easy to put on.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 3-6 mo (12-18 mo, 2 yr, 4 yr, 6 yr)
- Finished Measurements: Chest: 18 (19½, 21, 24, 27)"
Length: 13 (15¼, 16¾, 22¼, 23¾)"
- Gauge: 24 sts x 44 rnds/rows = 4" in garter st
24 sts x 36 rows = 4" in St st
28 sts x 34 rnds = 4" in Feather and Fan
- Color shown is 404 Wildflowers.