Priced at $67.10
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Winter "Grounding" - Give a little love to your home with this snazzy rug! Elegantly placed bobbles inspired by wallpaper make the perfect rug to sink your toes in or have as a statement piece for your living room! Worked against a background of half double and single crochets, this project is great for all adventurous beginners and beyond!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Susan E. Kennedy.
- Size US J/10 (6 mm) and H/8 (5 mm). (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 size.
- Finished Measurements: 21" tall and 38" wide.
- Gauge: 11 stitches and 11 rows = 4 inches in st patt, with larger size hook, blocked..
- Yarn shown is Lion Brand Hearland Thick & Quick but Universal Yarn Uptown Bulky is a great substitute!