Priced at $24.00
This garter stitch throw is worked modularly, log cabin style. Sections are picked up and knit outward off of previous sections. The glorious self-shading colorways of Major make for an entertaining and beautiful project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 10 (6 mm) 40" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 33" square, after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major 2 balls, shown in color 108 Whirl