Priced from $91.75 to $146.80
Taken from: Trendsetter - "Multi Striped Long V-Neck Cardigan" - Have you ever seen a cardigan look more like a summer fruit bowl?! Though this project may be sweeter than all the fruit that bowl has to offer. Using three different shades of Trendsetter Streaker, this cardigan makes effortless stripes of vibrant color that will happily find its way into your wardrobe!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Barry Klein.
- Size US 5 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Finished Measurements: 38 (43, 48, 53)". Back is a bit narrower and fronts overlap with rib border. Body is straight. Sides can be left open for ventilation if desired.
- Gauge: With #7 needle and Streaker in Stock St.; 22sts x 28rows = 4î
- Yarn shown is Trendsetter Streaker in the shades 102, 103, and 106.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits