On sale from: $34.50
Taken from The Fibre Company Patterns: "Designed by Courtney Kelley, Fairbanks is knit using Tundra in Lingonberry. As easy to knit as it is to wear, this infinity scarf is a great beginner project to hone your knit/purl technique."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from The Fibre Company Patterns - Fairbanks.
- Size US 10.5- straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 46" Circumference x 12" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts & 14 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Lingonberry.