Priced at $77.50
Taken from Interweave Knits, Gifts 2014: "The Radcliffe Cowl is a circular scarf that can be worn doubled or long around the neck. The cowl gets its name and inspiration from the Radcliffe Camera reading rooms of the Bodleian Library at Oxford University."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Gifts 2014, pg 102 - Radcliffe Cowl.
- Size US 5 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 32 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Driftwood and Cranberry.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit