Originally from: $29.90 to $47.89
On sale from: $14.96 to $32.95
Taken from: Terra Collection "Elm Ribbed Cowl" - Two skeins fly by on size 13 needles as you work in plus half fisherman's rib in this easy cowl pattern. Cozy, creamy, and wearable with everything, this accessory will be your go-to eco-friendly piece for fall and winter.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Terra Collection, pg. 58, "Elm Ribbed Cowl".
- Size US 13-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 30" circumference and 15" high.
- Gauge: 7.5 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in 4" in Half Fisherman's Rib.
- Color shown is 01 Natural.