This design is available for free from Knitty's website.
Here's a feminine, lightweight cotton camisole for summer, with flattering waist shaping and easy lace edging. It's knitted in the round, so you'll only need to sew two short seams. Neckline and armholes are finished with simple crochet. This top is designed for zero or negative ease.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for free from Knitty's website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 24" circular needles and a size D crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Bust Size: 33(36, 39, 42, 45)"
- Gauge: 22 sts and 33 rows over 4" in stockinette
- Yarn shown is Elann Endless Summer Collection Sonata. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tahki Cotton Classic is a great substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.