Priced from $97.00 to $103.50
From Sweet Georgia Yarns comes the Sugar Pop Shawl- With the bright colours from our Party of Five mini-skeins, a gorgeous array of
texture, and a bias-knit construction, this shawl will have you giddy as a kid in a
candy store, proclaiming "just one more row." The shawl begins at the bottom corner with just 3 stitches, increasing at each end to create a large triangle. Pops of color are worked with various techniques along the bias to the far end of the wrap, where decreases on each end create a final MC triangle to complete the rectangular wrap. This wrap is designed to maximize the use of the Party of Five gradients.
- Designed by Lisa K. Ross.
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 18" wide x 80" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 40 rnds = 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown in 2 skeins SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock in Birch (MC) & 1 SweetGeorgia Yarns Party of Five Mini-Skein Set
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits