Priced at $52.00
Taken from Pacific Knits: This beautiful lace shawl was inspired by the hardy wild roses growing along Canada's coastline. The pattern is written for a lace-weight yarn, the shawl can be knit in heavier weight yarns (with larger needles to correspond). You may also work more pattern repeats to create a larger finished shawl. This pattern includes charted lace instructions only. The chart is not written out.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Pacific Knits, pg 81-83
- Size US 5 32"+ circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a darning needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 66 x 30" in sock weight yarn after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts over 4" in stockinette stitch
- Color Shown is China Doll (using Sweet Georgia Merino Fine Silk yarn). This kit uses Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock rather than Merino Fine Silk.