Priced at $28.00
Lace ripples back and forth across the fabric of these socks, like water moving down the Tellico River in East Tennessee. Subtly changing, this easy-to-memorize pattern shifts smoothly into the foot for a pair of socks that are lovely to make and wear.
The easy lace patterning is provided in both written and chart forms. This gorgeous pair is knit from the top down and features a standard heel flap and gusset, and a wedge toe.
Tellico is written for six - yes - SIX sizes! This can easily become your new staple sock pattern.
- Designed by Tabetha Hedrick
- US Size 2 (2.75 mm) 32" circular (for magic loop), 2 x 24" circular (for the two needle method) or set of dpns are required but not included.
- Finished Circumference: 3.75 (5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.75, 10)"
- Foot Length: Adjustable
- Gauge: 32 sts x 44 rows = 4" in pattern, after blocking
- Shown in Tough Love Sock in Strawberry Tea colorway. 1 skein is required for any size.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits