Taken from: Making Vol. 3 / Dots "Circlet Shrug" - This lovely shrug features an intricate cable and lace pattern.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Making Vol. 3 / Dots "Circlet Shrug".
- Size US 4 and 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 46 (58, 70)" (117 (147, 178) cm) after blocking
- Sample shown in size 58" (147 cm) with 23" (58.5 cm) positive ease. Suggested ease: 12-24" (30-60cm) postive ease
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Brooklyn Tweed Arbor. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Swans Island EcoWash DK is a great substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.