Priced at $24.00
Taken from Swans Island: The wonderful smocked texture of this stitch is deceptively easy to knit. Worked with just knit two, purl two ribbing and wrapped stitches on alternating rows, this one-skein project will be finished in no time." Cowl is worked flat with buttons; it is shown buttoned in the photo.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Swans Island - Spindrift Cowl.
- Size US 4 and 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), cable needle, and three 1.5" toggle buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7" high and 20.5" in circumference when buttoned, after blocking.
- Gauge: 6 sts over 1" in Cluster Pattern.
- Color Shown is Sugar Maple.